Monday, January 14, 2008

On Golden Pond

After a 14 year break from anything theatrical, that is official theatrical, I will attempt to drum up some acting ability and be in a play. Yep, I have auditioned and it appears the directors think I can pull it off. The play is On Golden Pond and the part is Chelsea (Jane Fonda played it in the movie). Frankly, I couldn't be more excited! Clear your calendars for March and I will let you know the official dates soon. The last time I was in a play, All My Sons at Ricks College, Gheen and I had been married just a year and we found out I was pregnant.. with Isaac..that was 1994. Crazy.

8 comments:

dhillman said...

Congratulations! That is great that you tried it again too.

Heather said...

What the crap is up with that? You are my HERO! Way to go girlfriend! I will be waiting to hear when those tickets will be on sale.
LATER,
HDW

Anonymous said...

Beth that is so awesome. I am excited you are blogging. My blog is HanginWithTheHolcombs.blogspot.com now we can be blog buddies.

Julie said...

Beth

How in the heck are you?

Julie said...

Hey lady!!
I am so excited to have found you. I actually found you through Hillary and Brandons blog. I miss you a ton lady. I am so glad you are all doing well, you look great. I am living with Rachel and Ian in Montana right now and loving it. How is your family doing?

Julie said...

Beth,

I am working, playing, and working on the dating. Yeah Montana is very different than Califorina and it is gorgeous here. Ian is actually from Wyoming. I can't believe your oldest is in Jr. high, that is crazy. Rachel would love to have your address and phone number. If you want to email it to me my email is joyawesty@yahoo.com. Life has had many ups and downs over the last few years so I am excited to be here trying to start fresh. Do you think you will be in Utah for much longer? How is the play going for you?

Julie

BRIAR said...

Beth! You are my idol. We will be there, with bells on, of course. love you tons!

The Guymon Family said...

Hey! I am Gheens cousin Connie! I would love to come and see the play you are in! I will try and keep track of when it is going on! If you ever figure out who I am, you can check my blog,,boydandconnie.blogspot.com
or my kids,,
nealandangie.blohsspot.com
nephiguymon.blogspot.com
timandkira.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!
we would love to see you sometime!
Connie Richins Guymon
(my Mom was Flora Hillman)