Well, that's one New Year's resolution done -making a blog page. How easy was that?
It's no secret that I enjoy the color green, but you may be wondering what in the world is "fogbones" and why in the world I would use it for a blog name. You all know how hard it is to find an unused blog name (especially if you're Briar) so I had to really dig. It is actually the nick-name my dad called me when I was little, or in High School to mortify me. Bethany-Befogany-fogbones. Kind of like the nick-name I call Finn (our schnauzer) when he's being really cute, guppyboggy, (from puppy-doggy).
Well, I can already see this is going to be way more fun than I thought.
Cheers to 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bethy, you are my new hero. YOU MADE A BLOG! I am totally adding you to my blog page. Congrats you little animal. You already accomplished your 2008 New Years Resolution. YOU ARE AMAZING.
I can't tell you how freakin cool your house is.
YOU ROCK
Heather
HDW
You did it! I'm so proud. And I, too, can tell it's going to be even more fun than you thought. Nice work, fogbones.
hey beth! lorna gave me your blog link. we'd love to see you guys sometime soon. brandon and I just moved to Utah on Monday (Lehi)... I love getting a glimpse of your new place- looks great! hope you are really doing well! love hillary
Yeah! You did it. I am so excited to have another blog to check. And I have already learned something new about you...fogbones!
Post a Comment