
We've had some plumbing issues as of late and Gheen decided to save us a few $ and fix it himself. No problem. There were several separate issues. The bath tub leaked at the on-valve, when turned on there was very little water coming out of the kitchen and bathroom faucets, under the kitchen sink were 4 leaks, and our kitchen ceiling was soft right under where the bathtub was leaking...lovely. To make a long story short everything is fixed, some by Gheen and some by Hartman Plumbing (I would highly recommend this guy). And if you ever have build up in your faucets that looks like white crumbly putty you should have the dip tubes in your water heater looked at. Maybe you will find, like we did, that only 2 inches is left of them when they are supposed to be 4 feet! I guess they disintegrate after time, who knew.

2 comments:
So did you have to get a new water heater? Well, I am happy to hear that all the problems are solved, no matter who did what! ha!
And we loved the "censor" on the "plumber butt" as we so fondly call it
Nice plumber bum! So is this new developments? I thought you had figured it out last time I was there.
Post a Comment